Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank content area

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have created a custom framework page by copying the Actual default Framework page.I arranged all my iviews inside the customized framework page as desired and it was working fine.When i try to add more than one iview to the content area in the page the ivviews are always added to the navigation panel.So i removed the iviews from the page and after removing the iviews am not able to see any content in the Content Area(not even the defualt content for tabs like Content Administration, User Administartion,etc).Am not able to view any content.

Pl help me in solving this problem immediately.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

When you want to add more iViews to the Default FrameworkPage, Open the Desktop InnerPage and then add your iViews to that page. Then open the Page Layout of the Desktop InnerPage and move the iViews from the Navigation Panel container to the work Area container and Save. This will show all the iViews in the Work Area.

Regards

Harini S

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Harini

Now am not able to see anything in the content area.I want restore the default Portal framework page.How do i do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you paste the DefaultFramework Page as deltalink and made changes? Anyway try this. Open the defaultFramework page. Then open the Desktop InnerPage and check if it has the Content Area iView and other iViews in it. If not, copy the required iViews from the Content Provided by SAP->Admin Interfaces->Admin iView Templates->Portal Editors and save.

Check if this works.

Regards

Harini S

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Am not able to see any content.I can't do anything.Am not getting any content displayed for any iview.not even the standard portal iviews.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, how did you fix this issue.

Thanks

Former Member