cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Statistics - related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my system recently we have upgrade into BI 7.0 from 3.5...Earlier we used to have a process chain to update the statistics for all 0BWTC_C02/03/04/05/06....

In BI 7.0 most of the above objects are replaced with new objecsts 0TCT_C / 0TCT_VC...

As of now I cannot able to see anyof these info providers in my system... Kindly guide the process for implementing BI Statistics.....

Regards

Ayyappan.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Replicate the data sources as 3.x data source.Follow the note 934848 and its suggested to run the report in dialog mode. And before running the report make sure that the inconsistent entries are deleted from the table mentioned in the note 1039381.

If the background job fails use below oss

Note 1040802 - Terminations occur when activating technical Content objects

Hope it Helps

Chetan

@CP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

I am new to BI 7.0 and BW statistics.Could you provide me some step by step solution how to run the queries what queries I need to run.what should I track by running queries.Provide me some steps how to config BI Admin Cockpit.

I found that in my development system all BI statistics cubes activated and loaded with data.Data was loaded on 04-05-07 and Request Display:date of update from is 04-05-07 to 12-29-07.

Please through some light on my issue.

Thanks,

Visu.

Vamsi.sdn@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Program RSTCC_ACTIVATE_ADMIN_COCKPIT and OSS note 965386

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use note 934848... it will be really helpful