cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Role Standard Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating a custom role using the S_RS_RREPU (BI Role: Reporting user).

When I use the template I can see lot of Cross Application Objects, (Like Name of RFCu2026etc) and basis administrations tasksu2026

Is there any help document available which will explain in detail about each of the objects used in the template

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Some of the roles are :

1. S_RS_RDEAD BW role: BW Administrator (development system)

The BW Administrator deals with the following tasks in the development system: Maintaining the source system, uploading metadata, executing queries for the statistics InfoCube and maintaining aggregates.

2. S_RS_ROPAD BW role: BW Administrator (productive system)

The BW Administrator in the productive system is mainly responsible for maintaining the connection to the source system and executing queries for the statistics InfoCube.

3. S_RS_RDEMO BW role: Modeler (development system)

The BW Modeler in the development system works on the data model. He/she is responsible for designing data targets, InfoObjects, InfoSources and the data flow, as well as defining communication structures, transfer- and update rules.

4. S_RS_ROPOP BW role: Operator (productive system)

The main task of the BW Operator in the productive system is to upload data from the source system and monitor the results

5. S_RS_RREDE BW role: Reporting Developer (development system)

The main task of the Reporting Developer is to design the queries for the reports you want. He/she creates authorization objects for these reports.

6. S_RS_RREPU BW role: Reporting User

The Reporting user executes queries using the BEx Analyzer or via the Web.

7.S_RS_ADMWB -

Protects working with individual objects of the Administrator Workbench.

8.S_RS_IOBJ - Authorizations for working with individual InfoObjects and their sub-objects.

9.S_RS_ISOUR - Authorizations for working with transaction data InfoSources and their sub-objects.

10.S_RS_ISRCM - Authorizations for working with master data InfoSources and their sub-objects.

Follow this link for more info :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw33/helpdata/en/80/1a6866e07211d2acb80000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Jaya

Answers (0)