cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Platform Support Tool Issue: Memory Analysis check reports incorrect metric value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Team

I have started to use BI Support Tool version 2.0.3 and happy with the new features this tool brings

However, I have observed an issue per below

For the alert "static.webi.memory.analysis.check", even though the actual system property is set to value True, the support tool is saying that it is set to false. This alert is triggered for all WIPS. Have checked & confirmed the Webi Processing Server Parameter "Enable Memory Analysis" is in enabled status.

We are using BI4.1SP6 patch 6

Do you think that the tool is not picking this property correctly or is there any other property that overrides the "Enable Memory Analysis" parameter that needs to be changed as well?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joshua_kuhn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am pretty sure i've already fixed this in the upcoming v2.0.4 release.  I don't see another forum post on it so we'll have to confirm the JIRA.

Joshua

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's brilliant Joshua

Thanks for the quick reply and will wait for the 2.0.4 release

If I may ask , any idea as to when this will be available ?

Thanks

Sandeep

Toby_Johnston
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey Sandeep,

I can confirm this is fixed in the next patch (2.0.4).  It's a big patch with new features so it is taking some time to release.  The target is to release it next week if all goes well with the validation testing.

Cheers

Toby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Toby

I shall mark this discussion as completed

Answers (0)