cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI IP -OUTPUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experits,

Please till me in the Integrated Planning    characteristic relationships use for semantic relationship between characteristics ,for changing

data use planning functions,planning sequences and manual planning.

My question is after completing modeling ..etc part we will  move to bex query,wad...is it  correct for further plan.

regards

sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

In addition to tha points mentioned by Gopi R, Please make sure you implemented the below the checks.

1. Your real time Infocube should be in Planning mode ( Check from Context menu of Infocube)

2. Select Input ready propert for Key figure ( From Key figure properties)

3. From Query properties, in Advaced tab ,  Change mode of the query should be enabled

4. From planning modeler, Info provider tab, Deactiavte any data slices which is not assigned with any charactesritc.

Still you are unable to plan data, give us the exact error message you are getting, so that we can help you in better way.

Once you are done with Bex query , you can combine Query and Planning functions in WAD/ Bex Analyser

Thanks,

Reshma M.

Anand71
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did not follow your question.May be you can explan with any example.

I think you want to do further planning using input ready query in Bex or Web application designer. Is that your question? Then the answer is yes.

Thanks.

Anand Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my current project  we are using Integrated Planning  in that we are copying data,revaluation is doing with help of planning function.

we have to show status to the client  example-sales order,delivery..for these we have to use the bex query and wad.

its right.

regards

sanjeev

Anand71
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can show plan data using bex query and WAD. Even yon can also change the data in Bex query and WAD.

Thanks.

Anand Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thanks Anand .

you told that we can change the data in Bex query and Wad that is inputing records in bex query/wad.

I unable to insert values after executing bex query example :in the sales of cars from jan 2012 to Sept 2012,when I seen the report and graph ...june month sales are down.to increase the graph-chat So I have to input the vales 60 in cell .

Its in hide ...whats

regards

sanjeev kumar

Anand71
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you create input ready query?

Thanks.

Anand Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I  created input ready query.

I thing its the problem of data slice or characteristics relations.

regards

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a lot of reasons why your query does not getting input ready.

Data slice and char relationship problem could be only if you created that. Did you ?

Generaly, if you follow the steps described in those guides (guide, video) you will not have a problem with getting input ready.

Regards.

former_member210674
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

The basic thing you should ensure is that you have to use all characteristics of your aggregation level in the input ready query. ie either they have to be in Filter area or Row or Columns. If they are in Filter area, either they should be filtered by constant value or mandatory variable. If they are restricted as Optional variable then those characteristics has to be kept in Row or Column. Also if your Key figure has any UNIT object then you must restrict the UNIT to any constant inside SELECTION of Keyfigure.

Thanks,

Gopi R