cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Content Administration entries of BO server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have installed BI and BO and started integration of BI BO.

My question is.

i am in middle of process like adding entries in transaction /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN (Content Administration Workbench).

i have given system details and rfc details and also tested the rfc connection its working fine.

now im in HTTP tab and i dont what file path to enter in path content.

web server host is default and port is also default. But the doubt is what is "viewer application"

when i see this viewer application, in default there is one value (reportView.do).

can any one please help me?

thanks

AS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Path = SAP

Viewer application = reportview.do

Host = <fully qualified domain name of your BO web server including port> eg. myhost.mydomain.com:8080

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stratos,

Thanks for you reply.

What is the exact role which can be added in ROLES tab.?

Whn i click ROLES tab i can see huge number of roles, and dont know which role is exact one??

Thanks

AS

0 Kudos

In this tab you can add the roles under which you want to publish your CR reports. The CR reports are published under SAP roles (consider those as containers) and they are visible in SAP GUI for users which are assigned those roles.

Just pick here some existing roles or create new ones (using the PFCG transaction) and use those as CR report containers by adding those in the ROles tab.

Please note that you have to import these roles in the BO system as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have created one role (Crystal_entitlement) in SAP BI system using pfcg.

Then i have import that created role in BO,

after that i called transaction /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN to assign that created role in ROLE tab but i couldn't found the role.

But im able to all sap standard roles only, im not able to see that newly created role in ROLE tab in transaction /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN.

Can youtell me how to get that created role in role tab in transaction /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN..

thanks

AS