cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Web and VBA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I am an absolute beginner in SAP and VBA. I hope to become like you guys one day

I have to run a report on a daily basis using BEx Web.

Once in BEx Web (picture attached), I have to amend different variables such as the calendar day, the site (A), and the sales organization (A).

Once the variables selected, I have to press OK. This will direct me to another page with the data.

I have then to export the report as Excel, download it.

Is it possible to get a VBA code for all of this :

- Change Variables in BEx Web

- Click OK

- Once in the other page, click export as Excel file

- Download the excel file locally

That would be a huge favor !!!!

Thanks in advance

Tarek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member241863
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tarek Meghalsi,

I think you need daily report. If yes, then ask BW Consultant to create the Customer Exit for Date Variable to get the Current date in Your Bex Query.

Once the Date filled automatically through Customer Exit, then ask BW consultant to schedule the report through Broadcasting. You will get the report daily on your registered mail ID.

Then you can download the excel file directly from your mail ID to any specific folder in your system or you can create rules in Mail Box. In this way you dont need to to change the values in variable daily.

Thanks

Pratyaksh Jeet

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you use ANALYSIS PROCESS DESIGNER (APD) instead to have your query downloaded in excel and save it your company's shared drive? You may google it to know more details..

If the variables are always changing everyday, then just do the filter in your query so that you may run the APD without and get your downloaded excel instantly..

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.