cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Web Analyzer Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing an issue in Portal where error is 'Error while loading the Web template "0ANALYSIS_PATTERN" ( return value '4'),

Error : Command type SWITCH_AXES of object not recognized

Error : Parameter GENERAL_TEXT_ELEMENT not recognized; check your metadata.

1. As per my understanding it could be related to re-activation of 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN object from BI_Content.

2. Please confirm, If only yes, should I re-activate it DEV and then move to PRD ? I am not sure I will get access to portal, so How will I test  in my DEV/PROD ? through report in point 3 ?

3. I have checked in PRD though, all the 0ANALYSIS* objects are in active version but running a report RS_MAINTAIN_TEMPLATE_70 for its A version it's giving errors : ( Screenshot )

Regards,

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sapna_jgurudutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Please note that you should not make any changes in the Standard/Default WebTemplate 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN

Can you please check the steps mentioned in the following KBA Note first in Development System and if it is working fine and if the problem is resolved, then only in Quality system and if it is working fine and if the problem is resolved, then only in Production system as per your landscape:

1706282 - Error while loading Web template "0ANALYSIS_PATTERN" (return value "4")

Thanks & Regards,

Sapna

Message was edited by: Sapna J Kini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

I was able to resolve the issue in production system itself as 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN got changed D and A version were different because of some patches . So re-installing it in the production system itself corrected the metadata and issue is fixed.

Regards,

Max

Answers (0)