cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Report Not Reflecting Data in Cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All-

I have loaded a cube with data from an ODS. When I run a report against that cube some of the keyfigures do not show up in my cube. I have confirmed that my cube does have the relevant data but for some reason it doesn't show in my report. I have tried to drop all the records and re-load but to no avail. I have also confirmed that the records are marked "ready for reporting". does anyone have any suggestion as to how I can solve this issue?

thanks,

Nyrvole

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nyrole,

Do you have any conditions on the key figuresin the report?

Are the key figures restricted on particular characteristic values?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

the cube does not have any aggregates. The query does not have any restrictions and there is no cache. Any other suggestions, please?

Thanks,

Nyrvole

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nyrvole,

Did you check th cube data using LISTCUBE, for the exact selections as made in your query..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I've checked in LISTCUBE and the records don't agree. I see the keyfigure in the LISTCUBE transaction but not in the actual report.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you values for the Key figure in LISTCUBE...could be possible that it just holds zeros and so is suppressed in the query...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you close the Excel. Open a new session and try?

Message was edited by: George Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I've tried this many times.

thanks George.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you mean here Bhanu. The values in the LISTCUBE are not zero and I am not suppressing zero's in the query. I've created a very very simple query with no restrictions for this cube to eliminate the possiblity of any exclusions that I might have missed.

Thanks

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just trying to rule out every possibility Can you create a test query with just one char and the KFs that are not appearing and see what happens when you execute it...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have some aggregate in which data needs to be rolled-up ?

Cache ?

Any filters in your query...

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto