cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx query overall result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

In a Bex query I just want to discplay the overall result and not the individual results. Is this something I can turn on in the properties or I will have to create a new CKF using the summation as overall result.

Thanks,

AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions....

Thanks,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AK,

you just need to remove the characteristics from columns or make the Display of the Characteristics as "No Display". Select the overall display of the query to display the overall result of the query. When you execute the query, only Overall result of the query will be displayed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Satyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satyam,

I dont have any characteristics in my columns. Where/how do I select the overall display of results. Where will I see that option?

Thanks,
AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satyam,

I dont have any characteristics in my columns. Where/how do I select the overall display of results. Where will I see that option?

Thanks,
AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satyam,

Thanks,
AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can select the option to display the overall result at the Query level properties of your bex query.

Hope that helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can select the option to display the overall result at the Query level properties of your bex query.

Hope that helps..

shyam_uthaman
Participant
0 Kudos

Do not change the display of the characteristics.. just select 'Always supress' option in 'Result Rows' section in Display tab for each of the row characteristics.