cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx query for multicube

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have multicube, if i make query with characteristic which is only in one of source cubes, the data from other cube doesn't present in the results.

What should i do to get cube data from both source cubes?

To add this characteristic into all source cubes is not possible.

pls help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try constant selection to see if it will work for you. I have had mixed results with the functionality depending on the BW release level. Later support packages work much better.

See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e7/5f983c1a356858e10000000a114084/content.htm for more info.

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what kind of key figures are in your multi cube.

In your query you need key figures from all "source cubes".

Best regards,

Lothar

Former Member
0 Kudos

all of the source cubes have some same common key figures

but one of them has unique characteristic if i use this characteristic in the BEx report it work like filter and i get data only from the cube where it defined the data from other cubes loses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ilya, How about creating an InfoSet for the ODS and the chars you want to use and inlcude this in the MultiCube. This could resolve the issue. Tell me how it goes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

these cubes doesn't have ODS the data entering by manual input from SEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A Multicube is a type of cube that combines data from a number of cubes and makes them available as a whole to reporting. The Multicube does not itself contain any data. Its data comes entirely from the cubes on which it is based. These are combined using a union operation.

A good example for a multicube is BW statictics (0BWTC_C10).

Check whether any filters or conditions r there for that charateristics.

One more thing while creating multicube did u selected that character or not.

Regards-

Siddhu