cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEX broadcaster email reciepients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

is there any way to find the list of email reciepients and which broadcasted pdf they recieve in the system?

Thanks.

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in SOST t-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOST gives only few users and not all.

is there any table or program to find this /

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. You should be able to see all in SOST itself. You need to filter data for Period and other parameters. Need not to go to any table now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is nothing i could find in tcode SOST in my system even after changing the period

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In which system you are checking SOST? Are you trying to see the list of reciepients of your Prod broadcastings? If yes, you must check in Prod.

Usually whole list should appear if you increase the period of keeping blank in "From" and remove 500 Hits in SOST. I am able to see whole list in my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m checking in Prod itself , but no idea why its not showing any list

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SOST - we can see all broadcast logs, Did you restrictde with any sender address or other.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suspect there were not any broadcasted mails exists in your system. Otherwise, they would be shown definitely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the list. the Check "transmitted" was not checked.

how to get the users mentioned in a group.

for example the mail adress is #group1.com    

how to get the users in group?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to your Outlook(Client email), click on create new mail. in that enter the group name. CTRL+K. if exist the group then you will get the same name. keep cursor on group name, below you will get option to expand, in that you may see members.

Thanks

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Grouping of multiple Mail Ids are not done in SAP. They are done in your domain of your WAN or LAN. You should check with your BASIS or Network admins.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the mail transfered group in sost and the mail group can be achieved as suggested by raman. If you are not able to see all ids, then you may contact manager of that group.