Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits of BI 7.3 to User

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Professionals,

I would like to know benefits of BI 7.3 to user perspective.

What New features,  flexibility and easiness they will get if they work with 7.3.

Thank's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member210724
Contributor
0 Kudos
KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Anand,

I am not able to open your given link.

Can you put some of content here, and re post the Link

former_member210724
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kuldeep,

I forwarded the links to your mail.check it...Hope, it helps

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Anand,

I Read your forwarded docs, but all are related to developers benefits, optimization and all.....

I need what end user will get extra,

Sended doc is very helpful

Think like If any company is running on 7.0 version and things are in flow, no stuck is there then why should they go to 7.3

might be not useful for them, Actually I required End Users perspective advantages..

Thanks a lot for your reply and usefull docs... 

Message was edited by: Kuldeep Jain

neelesh_jain3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kuldeep,

In general, the upgrade of a system is opted because we have to but dont need to, for example the end of support of an older release.

The other case where you need to, for example from 7.0 to 7.3,

here with the new modeling objects and concepts, you can expect a lot of ROI from the development perspective, for example if your client has a businessess world and you roll out new countries based on global template, in 7.3 with the new data flow copy option you reduce a lot of your development time.

Also if you think in terms of reporting and you are using BWA, then the BWA 7.2, offers more OLAP services than the previous version and with these new servies your reporting gets more faster and you need to be on BW 7.3 to leverage the full capabilites of BWA 7.2. (Faster Reporting - benefial for End user)

So it all depends on your current arcitecture, data volumes and how you can think of using the new features for improving.

- Neelesh