cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basics of TREX search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to Knowledge Management and i need some basic information on TREX SEARCH. I need to know, how data or documents from an organization gets classified, indexed and searched in a broad view. Can any one help me with some reference documents or links.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ganesh.N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Trex Search cab be used to do search for exact phase, text mining,linguistic search,error tolerant search,fuzzy search,boolean search with AND OR . The doccuments in an organisation is arranged in accordance to taxonomy and category trex supports two types of taxonomy i.e hierarchy of folders one query based and other example based .this doccuments are first uploaded to a Km repository which act as datasource and then an index is created on this datasource and after that a taxonomy is define to facilitate the search . KM monitors can be used to monitor the performance.there are many pdfs available in SDn basically u are using a trex search in SDN two. Phrased to be used as TREX,query based classification,example based classification,km monitors, please also refer help.sap.com/trex for further information.hope this helps you please don,t forget to give points

with regards

subrato kundu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thank you all.

we got the study material from the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/4c/9d953fc405330ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

regards,

Ganesh.N

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KarstenH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos