cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI/FM to get a view like in SBWP inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'am currently searching for BAPI or FM that returns same value then the ínbox view of transaction sbwp.

Already tested:

SAP_WAPI_GET_WI_ALL - to get a list of WorkItems

SAP_WAPI_GET_WORKITEM_DETAIL - to get some more details (can't see more data then in GET_WI_ALL)

What i need is the customer purchaseorder-no. as reference to reference the workitem to an external document.

Maybe someone can help?!

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

SBWP can be set up in various ways - what is it displaying in your system that you want to retrieve via FM? Usually the main part of the display is what's in field SWWWIHEAD-WI_TEXT, which I'm fairly certain SAP_WAPI_GET_WORKITEM_DETAIL will return. That's also where things like purchase order numbers are usually shown.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The Work item association with the reference object can be achieved thru the Additional function modules. It can be added in exit tab of the Display of the Work Item.

There are few standard workflows related to the same in which the Work item references an object.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

thanks for the fast reply. But none of you FM's works for me.

SAP_WAPI_CREATE_WORKLIST

Works fine to get the text of the WorkItem, but SAP_WAPI_GET_WI_ALL does the same.

What I need is the reference to an Idoc object or better the purchase order no.

Thanks in advance.

Br,

Daniel

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your question right, you are trying to find the associated WI for a given object, in your case PO no. If yes, then use this FM SWI_WORKITEMS_OF_OBJECT_GET. Just key in the object key with the object type , you will get the result.

Regards, IA

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You asked: "that returns same value then the ínbox view of transaction sbwp" so that's what you got.

To get the object, use SAP_WAPI_GET_OBJECTS

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the FM SAP_WAPI_CREATE_WORKLIST to get the workitems and their text that are in the SBWP or SAP inbox