cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back tracking a record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a record,loaded into an ODS long back, that I want to dig into. I have the invoice in ODS. I got the details and checked in PSA table and found the corresponding record in PSA. Now my question is can I go any further? The record originally came from R/3 to PSA then to the ODS.

Any idea of how to know how the reccord is in R/3?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

The function module used for 0FI_AR_3 is FBW4_DATA_TRANSFER_AR_3. The two tables associated with this is BSID (open items) and BSAD(cleared items). So in these tables you can search for ur invoice document.

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could u able to track the record?

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

Since the record in in psa, there should be some activer transfer rules, so just goto the infosource and find out which is the datasource. Login to Source system and goto transaction RSO2. If its a generic datasource, then enter the name and click on display. There are three methods to create a datasource.

1. Using a table or a view in which case the name of the table or view is mentioned in View/Table field and you can get your invoice in that particular View/Table.

2. An infoset in which case you just goto transaction SQ02 and give the infoset name and find out how the infoset was constructed.

3. A funtion module, in which case u have to goto se37 and just find out the logic of fetching the fields.

If the datasource is from business content,then you can find out the details of that in business content help .

Please post again if u have any doubts. thnx

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Sriram,

Thanks for the reply. The data source I am using is a business content datasource, 0FI_AR_3. I am trying to find out how the invoice is when it came to BW. I found the record in PSA throught the PSA table /bic/b... in se16 and found the request in PSA and could see the record. What I am trying to do is to get back another step. The source is R/3.There is a user exit in R/3 for the data in between. I hope this is a little better explanation of what I am doing.

My only question is how do I get to the next step in back tracking a record from ODS to R/3.

Thanks for your time.