Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Monitoring View - IDoc/Doc/Correlation IDs not Visible

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my B2B monitoring view, I am unable to see the IDOC Number,Document Number,Sender Partner, Correlation ID etc fields.

I can see the Interchange control number and transaction related details. PFB the screenshot.

Please let me know what should I add to get these details. This is not working for both inbound and outbound scenarios.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

The screenshot shows that the data is not read from TPM. Otherwise, you would have seen receiver partner name, sender partner name etc.

Please ensure the configuration is as mentioned below

In the first Iflow (Reciever Orders from Customer)

1) Sender channel -> Add TPMContentAccessModule (enable.ediAckProfile = true), EdiSearchParameterModule on the sender channel

2) Reciever channel -> Check Read from Dynamic Headers

3) Remove the modules from the receiver side

In the Second Iflow ( Send Split Orders to IDoc Receiver)

1) EDISep Sender channel-> Add TPMContentAccessModule ,EDISearchParamterModule , GenericConverterModule (tpm.enable = true)

2) Incase if you want information like IDoc Number, Document number to be displayed in message monitoring , you need to explicitly insert them inside dynamic header. refer note 2084958.

In the Third Iflow ( Send 997)

1) Sender channel -> Add TPMContentAccessModule, EDISearchParameterModule, AcknowledgementReportModule

With all these configuration changes, your scenario should work fine.

Thanks,

Appala

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Appala,

I tried doing the changes as suggested by you. But, when I am Checking Read from Dynamic Headers in the EDISeparater receiver channel the message is not going to the second IFlow.

So, I tried unchecking Read from Dynamic Header and triggered. Message is passing but B2B monitoring is displayed as before.

Can you suggest what I am missing? I am placing the screenshots below -

First IFlow Channels-

Second IFlow Channels-

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

0 Kudos

You need to create agreements for the message to be processed inside TPM.

Incase if you are still facing the issue, please share the auditlog .

Thanks,

Appala

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Appala,

I tried creating the agreements as well but it is not working. I don't think creating an agreement will matter as it was working when I did a POC in sandbox system. Unfortunately, our sandbox system is scrapped so I am unable to refer it.

Please advice why this checkbox Read from dynamic header is not working as expected.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Appala,

I tried creating the agreements again and without checking the Read from dynamic paramters it is working fine. When I am selecting read from dynamic header it is failing in the first scenario.

Also, I am mapping the document number using addDynamicHeader function but it is not reflecting in the monitoring(only the partners are reflecting). Is it due to read from dynamic header not working? But, in outbound it is working perfectly fine.

Please suggest how we can get document number for inbound scenarios.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at

Kind regards,

Dimitri

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Appala,

I checked this note, in this note it is written that EDISearchParameter Module will automatically fetch the details from the payload and TPM. I used this module in the receiver channel but it is not working.

Do we need to add the addDynamicHeader function in the mapping to make it reflect?

Thanks,
Nidhi

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I already used it, but this is not working as expected.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide a screen shot of the modules used in the adapter?

Perhaps the order is wrong.

0 Kudos

IDoc number is not automatically added from TPM.

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

PFB the reply which shows the screenshot of the modules.

Please suggest if anything is wrong.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like you miss GenericConverterModule in the sender channel, no?

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the first IFlow there is no mapping

1st Iflow ->

AS2 to EDISeparator (Dummy Flow)

2nd Iflow ->

EDISeparator to IDOC (Generic Converter used in the EDISeparator sender adapater, after which mapping is added)

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava