cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic generation of proposal for Transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Gurus,

I have a migrated datasource for my CO-PA extractor coming into a 7.0 (SP08) BI system. Does anybody know how I can get more rule proposals generated for my data source with target being my DataStore object. I am using ALL SAP fields in the datasource and the DSO. I get a message "Proposal generated with 2 rule(s)". I would like to see it generate all.

For example I would expect a rule proposal gets generated from VERSI- -> 0VERSION or KUNNR to 0SOLD_TO!

Ideas?

Kind Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Only fields and objects that have the same name or description are used for the proposals, e.g. the field DIVISION --> 0DIVISION or MATNR (Description MATERIAL) --> 0MATERIAL.

Cheers

SAP NetWeaver BI Organisation

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

If DataStore Object is a customized one, then the system doesn't propose the rules unless the source and target field names matches. But if ur using a standard DSO Object, Keep ur datasource in 3.x version, then try creating ur transformation, in this case system is proposing the rules for almost all the infoobjects. Once u generate the transformation, then u can migarte ur datasource.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Koteswar