cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any way to show the classification page just after a document is uploaded to classify the uploaded document

AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i know classification is possible after the doument is uploaded..But for that we need to mannually click on the context menu and select classification.

But what i need is to display the page(that we get when we click on the context menu and select classification) just after a document is uploaded.

is there any way if we change par file ..if yes, please sugegst me the par file for uploading and classifying

AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop

Im not near my laptop at the moment so I cant give you the most exact details, but I can tell you that I have implemented this functionality in an other context where we needed the Permissions window to open in a custom application - and that was possible. I believe we used a UI Command called permission_details or something alike. Perhaps there is a classification_details UI Command that you can use in your custom development - because I don't believe the desired functionality will be possible to achieve without custom development.

Kind regards,

Martin Søgaard

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the details page of any document, there will be an option for classification. However, it will work only for users who have write privileges over the taxonomy folders.

Pradeep