cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authority check failed in FT2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried to implement the PO create example as descriped in the document "Consuming Service Operations using SAP NetWeaver Studio". When I run the example I cannot create an order. I get the error "Authority check failed" when I try to run the example. I have entered the correct password, because, if the password is wrong I get a (401) Unauthorized from the server.

I have also tried to make a Webdynpro application which used the same service, with the same result.

I have also tried with a collages user, which gave the same error.

In the webgui for the FT2 system, it seems like the user does not have access to the PO create transaction (ME21).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mikael,

Did you configure the Web Application Server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which WAS should it be the I configured. The ESA or our own?

I have configured our own WAS as described in the tutorial. Here I tried to set up the username and password and I was able to send the request.

But I'm just accessing the test system and it is there I get the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have followed the step

"Configure the Deployed Proxies in the Web Application Server".

Is your WAS inside your firewall? If there's a firewall, you'll also need to set the WAS proxy.

If you have done all this, I'll need to check your access rights on FT2. In this case, I'll need your user account. Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have connection to the FT2 system from my WAS server. It is behind a firewall, but it seems like I can connect to your server with out any problems.

My user is S0003721287 if you would check the access rights.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mikael,

Yes, I've reproduced the problem. Our FT2 team is now looking into granting the correct access rights. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The authorization problem is resolved. I'm sorry for the delay. Please let us know if you still have the problem. Thanks

Answers (0)