cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auditing events not written

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a cluster application with 4 nodes.

My system auditing is not working well, from the cms traces what I saw was:

The auditor checks for events to be written for DB in some servers but suddently appears to crash:

From one node:

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.cms

(...)

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.AdaptiveProcessingServer

SIAP646001BIS05.AdaptiveProcessingServer generated exceptions: Exception in getting messages from auditee:

2016/05/18 18:05:18.884|==| | |13303994|9259| |||||||||||||||(auditsubsystem_impl.cpp:2547) Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.AdaptiveProcessingServer

siabuse.cpp:45: TraceLog message 91799

2016/05/18 18:05:18.886|>>|A| |13303994|9259| |||||||||||||||assert failure: (siabuse.cpp:45). (0 : no message).

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.MultiDimensionalAnalysisServicesServer

SIAP646001BIS05.MultiDimensionalAnalysisServicesServergenerated exceptions: Exception in getting messages from auditee:

And then no more servers are checked on this node leading that the events of the remaining servers being kept in files.

This happens with all 4 nodes.

In my Development and UAT environments the process runs well, all the servers are checked and all events are written.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a case in SAP support and they asked me to stop all the Web Intellinge Processing Servers and to create a new one (not clone). That works, so seems my webi processing servers are corrupt and I need to recreate them.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

R u able to connect to Audit Db through a DB client? Check if Audit Db has space crunch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The connection with database is ok.

I've tried to stop the multidimensional servers but the auditor doesn't recognize the audit of Webi Servers being enabled, despite Auditing is enabled option is checked.

This is very strange.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see any warning or error message being displayed on the Auditing screen in CMC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see any message in Auditing in CMC.

In log my problem is that the auditor doesn't get Webi PRocessing Servers:

Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.cms

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.EventServer

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.ProgramJobServer

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.AdaptiveJobServer

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.DestinationJobServer

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP746001BIS05.PublicationJobServer

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP646001BIS04.AdaptiveProcessingServer

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP646001BIS05.AdaptiveProcessingServer

The process stops here where I should see something like:

Auditor::PullAuditEvents - Calling getData() on auditee: SIAP646001BIS05.WebIntellingenceProcessingServer

Thanks for your atention

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you split the APS? And also check in Auditing section in CMC, see if you see any message.

Did it ever worked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you exactly mean by "split the APS"?

I have one AdaptativeProcessingServer per sia node and onde AdaptativeJobServer per sia node also.

I don't have any auditing message in CMC in any server, and the audit of these servers (AdaptativeProcessingServer , AdaptativeJobServer and MultiDimensionalAnalysisServicesServer) in all nodes is disabled in CMC.

This is not working for some time...

I forgot to tell my environment is:

- BOXI 3.1 SP7 FP3, running under AIX and CMS and Audit DBs are DB2 9.5

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Splitting APS, means following SAP Note: 1694041 where as it is not applicable to your Environment but only on BI4.x