cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attributes shows "Not assigned"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a report showing company GL account(0gl_account) with alternative account (zaltkt) as attribute.

However, the attribute always show "Not assigned" . Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Furthermore, do i need to add this attribute into the infocube?

Our BW version is 310, any notes I need to apply?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

raymond,

welcome to the SDN!

in your problem, i think you may need to execute an attribute change run... y ou can do that via RSA1->Modeling, then click in Tools in the menu, then 'apply hierarchy/attribute change run'.

hope it helps - don't forget to give out points. 😃

ryan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

It depends on your needs. If you need this attribute for drilldown or selection/restriction then you can add the attribute to the cube.

If this attribute is for display only then, you can not to add it.

Best regards,

Eugene

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already maintained the master data of the attribute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

welcome to the SDN.

I think your issue is related to the master data which are not yet loaded or activated. First you can goto rsa1->infoobject->0gl_account->activate master data to activate the data. After successful activation check the data using the master data maintenance. If the attribute is not filled reload the master data and make sure all fields are mapped correctly.

Run your report again.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is in addtion to Siggi's suggestions. In case attributes are not assigned for couple entries in the master data, you can go to infobject maintenece and change the troubled records. RSA1 > Infobjects > select the infobject > maintain master data > enter the value of hte infobject > execute > select the record > press the change button > change the record > save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first thing to check is whether these attribute data have been loaded (via InfoPackage).

Quid?

LauQ