cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attribute mapping (LDAP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured EP 6.0 SP2 connected to MSAD which stores user data.

Our problem is that datasource configuration file (xml) links e-mail user attribute to MSAD. We have e-mail user property blank in MSAD and we cannot fill it (due to company restrictions).

Is possible to 'unlink' e-mail from MSAD being this property out of MSAD control. In our scenario we can change some user properties (like language, city...) that are not stored in MSAD. Is possible having the same behaviour to email property making manual changes in datasource configuration file??

Thanks,

Damian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have access to a portal at the moment, so I cannot verify this but its worth a shot.

In my SAP EP class we learned that the XML Datasource configuration file can be manually changed. Included in that file should be an <b>attribute mapping</b> section. I would think that you would be able to change the email property / attribute to be stored in the EP user database as opposed to pulling it from the MSAD.

I have configure LDAP with MSAD, but the email was correct in the AD.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Tom

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have situation. The user is locked in the LDAP but the user is not locked in the PCD (portal).

How can I display the LDAP attribute to know whether the user locked or not from ldap?

With Regards,

Srinivas.