cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV (partner number different of SLD logical system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm implementing an interface with XI 3.0. In my scenario, I've created one IDOC communication channel. and i try to send some data from file (File --> XI --> IDOC R/3)

I am using a XSL mapping to build an Idoc-XML from this input file and I'm filling the sender and receiver partner name (different of the default logical system of SLD)

In a first test, the Idoc adapter changed the partners name by the default ALE name of SLD, then when Idoc couldn't be processed in R/3 system because EDI partner was not customized. We would like to use the logical system of our mapping instead of the logical system froM SLD.

Then, I've applied next changes:

- I've checked "Apply Control Record Value from Payload"

- I've changed the Header mapping, indicating:

Sender service as XPath = ..../SNDPRN

receiver service as XPath = .... /RCVPRN

- The schema as ALE#LS

But althought these modifications, we are having this error in the monitoring (SXMB_MONI)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter -->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please, i would really appreciate if anybody of you can help me to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Gerardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ger,

You take a look at my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

it deals with this situation

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi michal,

I've reviewed your weblog and it's very helpful as verifications guide.

We've imported the Business system from the SLD, but we don't want to use its logical name. We would like to use the logical name of our XSL mappings.

We've also checked the receiver agreements in SXI_CACHE, and both seems to be ok:

ReceiverService /.../IDOC/EDI_DC40/RCVPRN

SenderService /.../IDOC/EDI_DC40/SNDPRN

And as last step, we've applied oss note 791181, but i have still the same error message ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV.

Anyway, thanks a lot for you help. Please, if you have any more idea, please, i would really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Ger

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you try do it with the value from sld?

if this will work maybe you just cannot give values by yourself

please try it then you'll know for sure:)

Regards,

michal

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the topic name is : Sending IDoc Batches to SAP: Issue with Header Mapping for SNDPRN

This is the direct link :

Regards,

Chris

Answers (0)