cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attached object(BUS2038) doesn`t open new window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

In my workflow I send an workitem with a business object attached to allow the approver see the PM Note. I meant, when the link is clicked it should open the transaction IW22(Edit PM orders).

In my development server this was working for all approvers but when I tranported the request to my quality server it stopped work.

I ask the BASIS guy to copy the user profile to an user in the development server and then stop working in the development server too.

Is seems like an user authorization problem. But I don`t know which kind of permission they must have.

Any idea?

PS - I tried to run the SU53 and it shown the transaction SWIA but he BASIS told me that he is not allowed to open this access in the production side.

Thanks for any help!

Regards,

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the user profile parameters under parameter tab.

Also make sure work item task should be general ask.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a profile problem. The BASIS Team solved the issue.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

The problem copying the user profile from an user to another in production is because there are a lot of functions and objects set up to this user, I need to scan which is/are the specific function/object that is locking the txn IW22.

I`ll try to execute the SU53 again and get the exact function/object.

I`ll send a notice if this issue is solved.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Andrew

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Check the user profile in SU01 t-code.

Check under the 'Profiles' tab for the authorizations assigned to him.

Compare these authorizations to those with another user for whom you are not facing this problem.

Also you can try to execute the process for the current user and check for any authorization error in t-code SU53.

If there is some authorization issue, it would get recorded there.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another helpful information, the user can access the tcode IW22 normally via command field..

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean about SU53 and SWIA but SU53 should show you any authorization problem.

Is there any sort of error message?

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot...the B.O is BUS2038...and it is set the method BUS2038.EDIT as a default method.

thanks a lot.

Andrew