cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the test scripts prepared by BO Developer or UAT team ?

former_member211289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As far as I know,As we don't have standard predefined procedure or process ,we create a check list of our own nothing but Test Scripts to test the BO Web I reports.

I just want to confirm myself that,are the test scripts prepared by BO Developer or UAT team ?

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Test cases are prepared by Testing team.Normally Developer do the Unit/System testing.Testing team will do the SIT and Business will do the UAT.

former_member211289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To do the unit/system testing ,do we need to make any checklist of our own based on the report Spec.?

If yes ,can you please share any template which represents a checklist ?

Check list : Excel/MS Word based.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unit testing is more based on the report functional specifition..you need to check the report functionality based on the FS.

former_member211289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Kindly let me know one thing ,Are we develop reports based on Functional spec. or Technical spec.?

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Report building is based on the Functional Specs.

former_member211289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your response.

Previously you told me clearly about Functional and Technical Spec.

Kindly let me know about component specification and Is Technical Spec and design spec.

both are same ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you can do is a basic round of testing as the report and universe is working properly or not. In depth testing is always done by the testing team. They have there scenario based case study document based on which they do there testing.

- Kuldeep

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Test scripts purely prepared by Testing team. Nothing to with BO developer.

Thanks,

Mithun S