cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving CO_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I´m checking archiving object CO_ORDER,  because I want to archive this object,  I retrieve all records on AUFK with order type 01,02,03,04,05 and 06, but just appears 60 records,  the question is where is stored the head of cost orders?  Can you please recommend me links with detailed documentation?  thanks for your help,  happy day.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In adiition, As per my understanding; COEJ, COEP, COSB, COSP, COSS are among the crucial ones in terms CO Objects and Line items.

They also do part of archiving object CO_ITEM so you might consider this side as well.

Secondly, you can go through the spool carefully (if not done) and understand any dependencies on other objects. N/w graphic is also kind of helpful to understand the FI dependencies.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Yogesh Soman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you referring to the header for cost accounting? then it is COBK. You may want to have a look at SAP Note 200513.

May I ask how did you determine that you want to archive CO_ORDER? I mean if you are concerned about space, then as Yogesh mentioned, in case of CO related objects, the main culprits occupying space are the CO line items. If you need to perform some analysis, you may want to have a look at SAP Note 138688.

Hope this helps,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB15 will give you the list of tables that are associated with archiving object.

Tables that are associated with archiving object are as follows

AABLG

AFKO

AFPO

ANIA

ANIB

ANLI

AUAI

AUAK

AUFK

AUSP

BPBK

BPEG

BPEJ

BPGE

BPHI

BPIG

BPIJ

BPJA

BPTR

CABN

CABNT

CAWNT

CDCLS

CDHDR

CDPOS_STR

CDPOS_UID

CKCMV

CKHS

CKHT

CKIP

CKIS

CKIT

CKMLMV013

CKMLMV014

COANZ

COBK

COBK_INDX

COBRA

COBRB

COEJ

COEJL

COEJR

COEP

COEPB

COEPBR

COEPD

COEPL

COEPR

COFP

COKA

COKP

COKR

COKS

COOI

COSB

COSBD

COSL

COSP

COSPD

COSR

COSS

COSSD

DJEST

EBII

FMSU

IMAKZ

INOB

JCDO

JCDS

JEST

JSTO

KEKO

KSSK

MCSD

MCSS

MLAUF

MLAUFCR

MLAUFKEPH

MLORDERHIST

MSCD

MSCS

MSFD

MSFS

MSID

MSIS

MSRD

MSRS

ONR00

ONROR

PAMS_NEED

PAMS_SPLIT

RPSCO

RPSQT

STXB

STXH

STXL

SWOR

TPI03

With regards,

Tony.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use DB15 transaction and you will find all tables from which data is archived with CO_ORDER object