cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive Button Label

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I need to change the label of the Archive Button (of the approval process). The reason for this is that this command cannot be removed and i need the users not to use it.

Reading some documents, i've found that i should change the value of the label xbut_Archive in the file UIConsts.properties in the file

\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\com.sap.km.cm.ui.flex\lib\km.shared.ui.flex.uicommand_api.jar

I did it, but it didn't work.

Please, this is very urgent. I will reward points!!!

Thanks in advance,

Fede

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Finally, after a lot of reseach, i've found the correct file in which is the traslation for the Archive command.

The file name is km.appl.repository.service.statemanagement_core.jar and it's located in \WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\com.sap.km.cm.repository.service.base\private\lib

Tehere, you should change the file WcmChart.properties.

Thank you very much for your support!!!

Regards,

Fede

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Thanks for answering this thread.

Yes , I've restarted the server several times, but it's still not working.

I've changed that setting for both English and Spanish files, but i can't get it to work...

Thanks,

Fede

0 Kudos

Hi,

Also change the value in the UICConsts.properties file.

I think you did it for UICConsts_en.properties and for spanish file.

Then restart server.

Regards,

Praveen Gudapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Thanks for helping me again.

I did it in the following three files:

+ UICConsts.properties => xbut_Archive=Archive (The document will no longer be visible)

+ UICConsts_en.properties => xbut_Archive=Archive (The document will no longer be visible)

+ UICConsts_es.properties => xbut_Archive=Archivar (El documento dejar\u00E1 de ser visible)

I couldn't miss it because UICBaskets does not have de tag xbut_Archive.

I can't figure out what is wrong...

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi,

If all this is not helping, then why not change the resource bundle itself for this command.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/e7/cb7339fb23644fa9e406c6bc431c9b/frameset.htm

The command name should be: statemanagement_archive_mass

Implement your own resource bundle and set it to the Bundle File property in the UICommand configuration.

Regards,

Praveen Gudapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Maybe I've explained wrong my problem.

The translation for the statemanagement_archive_mass its working OK.

The command that i can't translate is the Archive for a single document.

You can find it on the details menu of an Approved item under the submenu Approval.

The documents I read say that this command is in the StatemanagementGroup Command Group. The Java class that implements com.sapportals.wcm.rendering.uicommand.cm.UIStatemanagementGroupCommand. It says thta the bundle file is com.sapportals.wcm.rendering.uicommand.UICConsts.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you restart your server after this change?

Regards,

Praveen Gudapati