cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apend the fields to the 0material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are using BI7.00 with NW2004S. We have a requirement wherein we want to map the filed "Mat.Grouping" (MATGR) which is avaialble in the Workscheduling view of the materail master. We are trying to create a report in BI where the values in this field also will be considered.

During our analysis, we found that the field MATGR is not found in the RSA5 transaction when the 0Material_attr is called. The extract structure also does not contain this field.

Experts help me to ahcieve this.

Regards,

M.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Upendra,

Thank you for your useful suggestion. The delta for the 0mat_plant_attr is not getting updated. I am able to see the entry in RSA7 but there are no job creation option in LBWE. Can you kindly tell me how delta is getting updated to the master data delta. What should i do to update the RSA7 for new deltas.

Regards,

M.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

You need not do any customization for delta. If you have done the init already, you can just trigger the delta package. Only then you will see records in the delta queue. It is 'PULL' mechanism in the sense that delta is determined and picked from the table and put in the delta queue after you trigger the delta infopak.

Best Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NS,

Thank you for your response. I checked and found that the records are not found even in the repeat delta. The following is the observation.

a) When record is created in R/3, the RSA7 does not have records for data source 0Mat_Plant_attr

b) When delta infopackage is executed, the data is loaded to the PSA -> no records in RSA7

c) After loading, no records found in RSA7 in repeat delta also.

Is my understanding wrong. Kindly provide solution.

Regards,

M.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Murali,

Thank you for your quick response. I checked the same and understood your explanation. I have a doubt which is as mentioned below.

a) I have already set the init for the said data source

b) I create or change records in R/3

c) I check in RSA7 -> no records ( as per your explanation there will be no record)

d) I executed the infopackage (delta infopackage)

e) No records still found in RSA7

g) Records extracted to the data source.

I find no records in RSA7 even when the info package is exeucted but records get updated to the PSA.

Can u explain this.

Regards,

M.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you'll find records in repeat delta option but not in delta.

So once records get updated to BW it got stored in Repeat Delta and get cleared from Deltas at R/3 side

umesh_pednekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You will not find MATGR is the attributes of 0MATERIAL as it is not available in the extract structure of 0MATERIAL_ATTR (i.e. BIW_MARA_S).

You will have to enhace the extract structure of 0MATERIAL_ATTR and add MATGR (find out the feasibility - ask the functional consultants about the same). Do you know which tables hosts the field MATGR and MATNR. You need to populate the attributes in 0MATERIAL_ATTR from this table using a ABAP routine.

Steps to enhance a LO data source and populating the field in the datasource are all available throughout the SDN forums.

Cheers

Umesh