cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous login

0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a Anonymous user and add it in UME as it was mentioned in the Anonymous Logon creation guide. Then i assigned a new desktop and role which i created and meanwhile i redirected the URL to "com.sap.portal.navigation.portallauncher.anonymous".

Now when i try to check I get error that " No portal roles are assigned for this user.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator."

I checked the UME tool in portal and try to look at the property "ume.login.guest_user.uniqueids" and found out that it is always shows default "Guest" user but I have assigned another user in UME through "Visual Admin" tool.

is this normal behavior or this is the reason why my Anonymous login is not working.....

Regards

Yasir Noman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasir, have you created an anonymous user ?

the steep are this:

1.- create anonymous user and add it in the anonymous group

2.- add it in system admin - system config - UM configuration - direct editing- ume.login.guest_user.uniqueids

3.- Create desktop and role

4.- assign permissions to anonymoys access to both

5.- configure rules in System admin - Portal display and

portal administrators - super_admin

You need to appoint this desktop to this user

6.- if you don't have configured this user as "default anonimous user" you need to add "&j_user=user" int the link.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create the redirecting of the portal url to the anonymous url but I did not have

com.sap.portal.navigation.portallauncher.anonymous

Can anyone help me?

Best regards

Annette

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasir, make sure that the anonymous user created has the role (User admin, roles, user...)

and the pages, iviews, etc. are configured with "anonymous" in the authentication schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try assigning the "eu_role" to the Anonymous user created by you. After that login using your Anonymous User account. This might help solving your problem.

best regds,

Alagammai.