cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of you plz advice me!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I knw I may be sounding like a fool in the council of intellectuls,but still help me.

IAM a Btch graduate (2002),MBA(UK),I DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SAP BW BUT I REALLY LONG TO GET SETTLED AS A BW CONSULTANT.

COULD YOU PLEASE SPARE A MINUTE FOR ME SO THAT I START MY CAREER AND ADVICE ME WHAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR ME?

Thank you all in advance for your time

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey rahul,

Please don't post such type of postings here.If you need any information try to contact them in their personnel id's.....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

You mentioned MBA(UK) and you got trained in HYD ...??? where exactly are you from ?

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen lot of people who are working in SAP are interested in Doing MBA. MBA Knoweldge is somewhat useful in Applications like SAP. So to give value to your degree ,SAP is the best Sector in IT.

To Work on BW, You should aware of Datawarehouse concept, ABAP ,Java scripts(some extent).

So when you are learning BW , allot some time on above things also.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anil ,

I have finished a course on BW in hyderabad and ian preparing but what iam worried abt is how to project myself for interviews as a fresher or experienced( IAm intimidated to do that).

Can you advuse me on how to find a job for myself?

Thanks a lot for you time

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do hardwork.Thats only thing can give us the value, what we are desiring. Read all the help and if you have any TAB docs read them also.Even though your are not having Experience, Show them your knowledge in BW. Thats surely helps you.

With rgds,

Anil Kuamr Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks a lot for ur advcie,i"ll do that.

Can I ask where you are working?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find out the detials of the person by the Business card.I am working in TCS.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Hope Iam not bugging you too much !

ANY CHANCE OF ME GETTING IN TO TCS?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Rahul,

I donot have much interaction with recruiting division. Keep your resume in few of job sites. It will help you . I canot help on this issue any more,Because these forums are meant for Knowledge sharing . The personal issues may cause inconvenience.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P