cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIX install - cannot logon to J2EE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just installed EP6 SR1 on AIX (well up to the WAS anyway) and everything seemed to work except I cannot logon to the J2EE with the Administrator user id and password.

I try http://myportserver.com:50000 and the J2EE start page appears but when I try the code examples I get a windows pop-up authentication and when I put in "Administrator" as my user id and my installation password I get no farther.....3 trys and an authentication error.

Any idea......I think it may be a network issue as we only have one port open and numerous firewalls.

Thanks

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Did you try <b>user: sap* Password: 06071992</b>

No body can log into the portal until this account is disabled and a new super administrator is created.

Regards,

AAAttar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't got to the stage of installing the portal yet....this is just the installation of the WAS.

I have installed the WAS ans need to logon - the user id is meant to be (for a standalone J2EE) "Admininstrator" but I cannot logon with it...the sap* is just for the portal.

Patrick

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

I'm just installing EP 6.0 SR1 on Aix and Db2. But we're having problems during WAS installation. Did you have any problem with Secure Store installation? I'm talking about JCE and Crypto Toolkit files.

Error Message: Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs

I really appreciate your help !

Thanks and regards from Mexico,

Diego