cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agregation during transofmration from DSO to DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

In one DSO I have key fields like Claim ID, Activity ID.

Rows with unique Activity id - is most detailed, suppose I have 40 mlns. of records.

Claim ID can be same for several Activity IDs. There is about 2 mlns. of unique Claims.

I am trying to agregate data during transformation from DSO to DSO.

To make 2 mlns from 4 mlns with key figures summation excluding Activity ID but keeping distinct Claim ID.

How to do it?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Claim ID can be same for several Activity IDs.

To make 2 mlns from 4 mlns with key figures summation excluding Activity ID but keeping distinct Claim ID.

just don't map Activity ID to the target DSO, then it should only have claim ID data (2 million).

if you are doing this for reporting purpose, then you can remove activity ID from rows/free chars to have aggregated data on Claim ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, 40 mlns uploaded, but I need to reduce its number, like doing grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaroslav,

As Jyothi established, you only need to copy your DSO 1 to DSO 2 and delete from KEY Fields section the Activity ID infoobject.

Additionally, In transformation between these DSO 1 and DSO 2, in the RULE for KEY FIGURES, the Aggregation parameter should be SUMMATION.

With this model, every record you load from DSO 1 to DSO 2, with the same Claim ID will summaryze the QTY or $ depending on your Key Figure. Then compare QTy's and amounts from a DSO 1 Query and the result for each Claim ID in DSO 2 and they should be exactly the same.

Hope this helps, Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you, it works

Answers (0)