cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregation Level issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have 2 questions about aggregation level now.

1) I have deleted an Aggregation Level in Planning Modeler But it's not being deleted from the InfoArea of

BI Modeling section. How do I delete it from InfoArea ?

2) Currently that Aggregation Level is based on 1 InfoProvider.

How do I add another InfoProvider under that ?

Or how do I delete the existing one and replace it with a new one ?

Thanks,

Akash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

As far as my knowledge goes, aggregation level once deleted will be deleted from the info area too. First you check whether it is deleted from the modeler. go back to the modeler and try to open it once again, also check whether the aggregation level is locked. It may show the green symbol but better we read the message. This may help you..... Still the problem persists.... please revert back.... we can solve this

Regards,

Surya Tamada.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) That doesn't seem correct - aggregation level once deleted from modeler should not show in admin workbench as well. Please try to check. Have you just deactivated it?

2) An aggregation level is always built on 1 infoprovider - either an RT cube or a multiprovider containing an RT cube. You cannot change the underlying infoprovider. You will have to create a new level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help...

Actually I had this aggregation level used in a query and also I did create Filter, Planning Functions and Planning Sequences on it.

So I had to delete the Query first, then Planning Sequences, then Planning Functions and then Filter and finally the Aggragation Level.

And then when I refresh the InfoArea it was still there until I signed out and logged in back to Admin Workbench.

Hope these help for other people out there.

Thanks all.

Akash