cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aggregates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai friends,

Iam new to biw.Iam bit confused about aggregates and i need ur clarification for my doubts.

Is it possible to design a query on an aggregate of a particular infocube ?

If that is not possible how can I view that the data is fetched from the particular agg of the infocube?

Suppose an infocube is having a characteristic region and having values India,Singapore,U.S,Britain.I have created an agg for this characteristic(type is for all values).Is it possible to hide the other three regions data in a particula region?

Message moved from SDN Content suggestion Forum by: Anand Mandalika.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

In the report you can hide the details of other regions based on your selection .

You can create a varibable based on Region and at the runtime you give the region for displaying the result for a particular region.

Also, you can define a condition for the same purpose.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

You can design a query based on your aggregates but its difficult little bit because here more understanding is required. Better you create an aggregate on your InfoCube and than design your query and by using BW Staistics you can see the details whether its hitting the aggregates or not. Also I think you can check the table RSAGGRDIR for the details.

Please check the Statistic Infocubes Technical name: 0BWTC_C02 and 0BWTC_C04

Hope this helps.

Please reward with points if the suggestion helps you.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for ur answer and I rewarded u.

I want the last question to be answered.

-

usha.