cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Assinment is not visible in another client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I assigned some agents (Users) for one customized standard task in my golden client(200). But its not visible in Testing client (220). Did i missed something? I changed attrbutes to standard task. I made client copy also.. I searched in forum..i could not found relevant information..

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By doing agent assignment, it would have definitely asked for Customizing request.

You need to transfer this customizing request thru tcode SCC1 to you testing client.

Thanks and Regards,

Swaminathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swami,,

System did not asked any Request..

Do i need to run any other tcode..

I did agent assignment in in customized task through PFTC_CHG->Add.Data->Agent.assign->Maintain..

Regrads,

Krishna.

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh Ok...

If you maintain at task level the system did not ask for any request.

you have to maintain the same in testing client too.

So its always adviced to do agent assignment using an expression thru binding and not the direct assignment.

Thanks and Regards,

Swaminathan

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use the RE_RHMOVE30 by using this transaction you can port the agent assignment to the other system.

try like this

1. Execute the TXn.

2. Specify the Plan version as 01.

3. Specify the Object ID as TS.

4. Sepcify the Object key as <8 digit template number>.

5. uncheck the check boxes Test and with Lock under the section transport on the selection-screen.

5. Enable the checkbox Transport and clcik F8.

6. select the entry and click on the button Transport. Now again select the same entry and check the check box transport and this time click on the button Tranpost and Delete this time it will ask you for CUstomizing request. save it. and do a client copy .

this time all teh agent assignments are copied to the other system.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your quick response.

Issue was resolved.

but I want to know is this is the way of transporting Agents?

Am i did it in wrong way (Doing it from PFTC_CHG)?

I created in another servers (Quality Servers) directly in change mode with out transportaion.

Is this is the right way of agent assignment?

Thanks,

Krishna.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this is the ideal way to transport all the agent Assignments. which makes sure that you have not missed any thing with respect to Agent Assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Thanks for your support.

Thank you sowmya/Swami.

Regards,

Krishna.

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If you maintain agent assignment in PFTC, system does not ask for a customizing request.

You need to manually add the task agent assignment to TR using t-code RE_RHMOVE30.

Regards,

Saumya