cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Update BI 4.3 SP03 Patch 6 Error running the program, error code 1.

andreas_huehn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

after updating to SAP BI 4.3 SP03 Patch 6 my scheduled programs no longer work and report only Error running the program, error code 1.

in the environment variables are still in the path and JAVA-HOME with BO own sapjvm directory. All permissions of the service user with which the SIA and Tomcat starts have the corresponding permissions on the Windows 2019 server.

I have checked all the notes of the KBA 3334634.

Does anyone else have a good idea?

Best regards

Andreas

View Entire Topic
fouad_rh
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Do you find an answer or a solution, we have exactly the same problem since we upgrade to BI 4.3 SP03 Patch 6

Do you open a ticket on the support ?

andreas_huehn
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello, yes, we communicated with the SAP support team for a very long time and there was a constant back and forth of log files, configuration adjustments, etc, Teams sessions, and telfonats.... SAP Support then realized that they could reproduce the same error, but had no solution. The recommendation was that we should contact our SAP consultant, with whom we created the programs, to investigate the error further. I still suspect that it is due to the changed SAPJVM version, which is used in SP03 Patch 6. because with SP02 Patch 9 everything still worked. If I have new findings, I will inform you here.
andreas_huehn
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello, we still haven't found a solution to the problem. Have you made any progress?