cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding SSO to LDAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

I´m trying to configure LDAP-AD with Single Sign On but in BO documentation only can find that this is possible with SiteMinder.

plz can tell me how Configure LDAP SSO with trusted authentication?? like you say in this forum.

I need to know what is that I have to configure and also know if the user and password are the same that LDAP uses or are a generic user??

Example:

Without trusted Auth --> user:u21003 pass:123

With trusted auth --> user?? pass??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Business Objects does not have SSO for LDAP but you can use 3rd party apps either the siteminder plugin or trusted authentication (logging in via username from trusted source). In order to use either method you must supply the front end authentication external to BO. Do you know which product you will be using to supply authentication? We can discuss how to pass the username to BO once that is determined.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not to hijack the other person's thread, but can you provide more information on how to configure this with Trusted Auth?

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

the steps are available in help.sap.com XI 3.1 admin guide.

This is only 1/2 the steps as you must provide authentication from a trusted source. BO does not document this 1/2 of the process as it's generally someone else's product.

Regards,

Tim