cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new fields to task TS12300097 (Task for leave approval)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have come up with a situation in project where the client is wanting to see two additional fields 'Start time' and 'End time' in the workitem that reaches managers for approval. The task for leave approval is TS12300097. Since its a standard task, can anybody guide me how to add additonal fields in the workitem.

FYI. The start time and end time data is popluated in the container element. I basicalyt need to see them as well on the workitem screen.

Expecting early replies.

Thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would copy it to a custom task and then use that one instead (which, as Karri said, means you have to copy and customise the workflow as well). If there's one change, there will be more.

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically you can modify the standard task too. Of course it is not recommended, but maybe it is not that bad, if you only need to modify the work item text (and the variables are already available in the container, so you don't need to do any additional bidnings and container elements (or do you?)).

Other options is that you take a copy of TS12300097 and a copy of the leave request worfklow template, and then do the changes to these copies. Then you just need to remember to also check the SPRO settings, that your copy of workflow is started instead of the standard workflow.

Regards,

Karri