cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add TKNUM in 2LIS_08TRTK extractor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why is not field TKNUM in 2LIS_08TRTK extractor?

I need TKNUM in the extractor, I read in SAP help that this field must be in the extractor but it is not in my sistem.

Why not? I need some note?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruth:

Using the LBWE Transaction, you can add the MCCVOTTK-TKNUM field to the 2LIS_08TRTK Extractor (MC08TRTK Extract Structure).

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I continue with this problem.

I don´t know how i can add TKNUM in estractor 2LIS_08TRTK. TKNUM es from table VTTK and is the key, so i don´t know how i can add it if I don´t have a relate 1:1 to extract the field with ABAP.

Some body have an idea.

Thanks and regards,

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruth,

First check the Field in RSA6 and if it is there ,then check for the Field whether it is Unhidden.Else Unhide it.

If it is not there in Datasource ,

Just use the Transaction LBWE and serach for the datasource and click on Maintain and just Drag and Drop the Field TKNUM.Save it in a request and Open the datasource in RSA6 and Goto Change mode and Unhide the Field TKNUM.

Rgds

SVU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruth,

i have the same problem. If you already have a solution please let me know on this forum.

But I think adding this field means "Enhance the Datasource" and its required ABAP .

Another way, is to create a generic extractor based on a View...

Regards,

Guy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked in ecc 6.0 version this object is not available in the extract structure .try finding the relation of the object to this structure and enhance it using user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This solution is not posible because TKNUM es the unique key in the table, so I don´t have a relate 1 to 1 to take the field.

Exits some note to active this field in the extractor? If in SAP help this field is in the extractor why is not the field in the sistem? Can be added with some note or support package?