cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add net due date column into generic datasource of VBSEGK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

i have created generic datasource for VBSEGK and now i need to add field "net due date" into this Datasource.

The field "net due date" is calculated based on ZFBDT (Baseline Date for Due Date Calculation)

Could you please help me what should i do now?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field "net due date" is calculated based on ZFBDT (Baseline Date for Due Date Calculation)

net due date is a column which you calculate in data source based on above field? instead you can do this in transformation rather than enhancing data source?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jyothi,

i have read some discussion about creating "net due date". they use some function module: e.g: DETERMINE_DUE_DATE.

i have tried to find this Function module in BW System (in transaction se37), but there is no such the function module.

this function module is only in R3.

am i right?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, this FM doesn't exists in BW, however, if you want to calculate net due date in BW, then you can create a copy of this FM directly in BW (or)

create a copy of it in R/3 and choose it as remote-enabled, then you can use the FM directly in  BW using --> destination <source sytem id> parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Can you please show me how to copy the function module from R3 to BW

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

get help from ABAP consultant, its a simple task.

if you want to do it on your own, here are some inputs.

from sm37 --> enter the sap FM, then click on copy (there is a copy button next to delete)

• enter custom name (ex: zdetermine_due_date) in "to" filed
  • like wise copy FM group
  • once you copied it , goto attributes tab and choose remote -enabled from processing type and activate.

Answers (0)