cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activated all datasources by mistake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following problem - while I was trying to activate in RSA5 an FI data source, by mistake (I didn't click on the Select the Subtree +/- Button) I Activated ALL datasources (around 1046) which were added in a request.

In order to solve this I compared the Development with the Production, and deleted all the Data sources which were not in Production, and also deleted all the objects from the request.

Everything seemed ok. But, now that i did the replication of Data Sources from that system, in the BI system, I encounter the following problem: no data source has "arrived", other than the ones already existing, but for the ones already there, it has added a modified version (by me).(status changed from active to modified)

How can I undo this? It does not bother me, but the next time someone does a change here, problems may occur.

Please help!!!

Thank you so much,

AD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers! Still, I have a question.. What happens to the datasources in R/3 which have extrafields (are enhanced)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have any already active and enhanced data sources then that will be present in RSA6. As you have not done any chnages nothing will happen if you just activate.

I think just replicate and activate the data sources in BI system, i think this will be enough

Regards,

Venkatesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much!

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the program RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL to activate the data sources.

now goto R3 system --> RSA6 check the data source which you want are active or not.

If not activate them and replicate them into BI system.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

again you can reactivate the data source in the source system and then replicate it, this may help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you had activated the datasources again the system assigns a neew time stamp to it. you can just reactivate the ones you require. it has no impact on the system. you could alos replicate your system an dit will bring the datasources you have then reactivate them in the background.