cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate workflow transportable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When generating the workflow, it is asking me for a workbench request. Is this transportable to other clients/server? Also, when activating event, it also asks for workbench req. Can I transport it as well? I tried it several times but it doesnt reflect in our QAS/PRD. How can I activate event/workflow?

Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use tcode: swetypv to activate event per wf and workbench request will be generated.

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All workflow releated modifications should be stored Workbench Request .

For Event linkage it will prompt you to save under Customizing Request.

For Customizing Request please use SCC1 to transport to testing client from DEV..then you do the normal transport to other systems like QAS,PRD

Always first transport Workbench Request then transport Customizing Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Objects that you mentioned are transportable, one thing is that you need to ensure that the BO + components have been set to implemented or released status for them to be accessible.

Hope it help.

Regards,

Suwandi

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

When you create a workflow template with tasks etc the system would ask for a workbench request. For all customizings like agane t assignment, start events, a customizing request is required. Both of these requests can be transported to other systems.

Please note to transport workbench request before the customizing requests.

Also synchronize the buffers after transporting the same using transaction SWU_OBUF.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you modify a workflow, you have to create a Workbench Request and save the changes.

When you activate an event, the system prompts you to create Customizing Request.

Both are transportable to others clients.

Regards,