Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Xcelsius Dashboards via Internet / Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BO Version: Business Objects XI 3.1 SP3

I have created a dashboad using Web Intelligence, Xcelsius and Live Office. What do I need to do to access the dashboard from the internet? Also in future I would like it to be accessed from the Mobile. Is that possible?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are delivering your Xcelsius dashboard through InfoView, then the question is "How do I access InfoView from the internet". This is something your IT/Network guys will need to set up.

This will then work for Windows-based mobile devices, and Android tablets if you have them. Xcelsius (flash) files will not work on iThings.

Check out BusinessObjects Mobile for other mobile options: http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir31SP3/en/xi31_sp3_mobile_user_en.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Were you able to publish dashboard over internet?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_mathur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Xcelsius Dashboard requires Flash player 9 or above. Recently Blackberry Playbook was released which supports Flash player10. There are few prototype which does work on it but it has few challenges.

Currently, research are going on, however its still not officially supported.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this research is complete? Any updates regarding this?

Regards

Shruthi

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

this thread is about a year old, i suspect things have progressed significantly.

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am beginner in this field... I am learning it now..

Please if you know related to this please help me to get information how they brought dashboards to mobile...

Regards

Shruthi

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a mobile specific subforum here: http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/businessobjects/content

that link goes to the "content" tab - please check out the "documents" . lots of useful resources there.

Regards,

H