Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Request Workflow

PedroGuarita
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello fellow Sap'ers.

I have an issue in a client which is the following. Due to an error in customizing for a few days, the absence requests created in ESS did not initiate the workflow for the request. We were able to find out the problem and fix it, but the problem is that meanwhile all absence requests created in this interval of days are "stuck" and don't appear in the task list for the aprovers. I have checked and the requests are created (PTREQ* tables) are all ok, the request is created with the status SENT and only has the version 1 record.

So my question is, how can i replicate the natural process, creating the workflow process for these requests ? I have tried with FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW but i think i'm missing something in the containers, has i get an error.

The task we are using is WS90200027 which is probably a copy of the standard task for the Absence requests.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Are there few requests? If so and you're WF administrator, you can do it by tcode SWUE.

Regards,

PedroGuarita
Active Contributor

Thanks for the reply, but we have solved this in another way. Using the program RPTARQUIATEST as a working base, i was able to find out that due to customizing when a request is in SENT status, a new send won't iniciate a workflow process, so i needed to reset the status to NEW and generate a EXECUTE_SEND event for these requests. Thanks for the help anyway.

Answers (0)