cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about RSA5 and RSA9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can someone tell me if I need to setup twice in RSA9 when i load data from two extractors in R/3 (2LIS_11_VAITM& 2LIS_13_VDITM)?

Do I have to setup in RSA5 if I want to load data from 2LIS_13_VDITM?

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VDITM and VAITM correspond to LO.

Follow the standard procedure for LO

1. Goto LBWE, maintain the extract structure

2. Got LBWG, delete the setup tables

3. Goto OLI*BW which could be found in SBIW and fill the setup tables.

4. Goto RSA3 and check the extract structure

For enhancing the LO, there are some good articles in WEBLOG by Roberto Negro. They are awesome documents. Do have a look at them

Regards

GPK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GPK,

Thank you for information. It almost resolve my problem. I have one more question. If I don't want to run "OLI9BW" in background, what do I setup the 'temination date'?

This is my first time data load (init load), do I need to reload it again (I mean create another Infopackage to run 'full load' after I finished the 'init load'?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Termination date should be defined as no of hours ahead to current time . Then only the Filling of setup table will be successful. If want to do full load , you can use the data available in setup table. But to be synchronise with R/3, It is always better to do filling of setup table before executing the full load.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

Thank you.

--But I want to do 'init load' and NOT run OLI9BW in background, How??

--After I run 'init load' to ODS, do I have to re-load data with 'full load' again if I want to see ODS with data in RRMX-Infopackage. How?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Mr Praveen said , Follow the steps to fill up the setup table. To fill up the setup table(Billing) , we use OLI9BW Tcode. Then when we are extracting the data to BW ,using either Initial load or Full load,this setup table is used as Source for the data.

Initial load is the starting load of Delta loading.So if you are sure that you will follow delta uploading , do the Initial upload and then Delta uploading reqularly.If you are not interested in deltas, Do full upload.

So You donot require to do Full load after Initial Loading.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Answers (0)