I have few doubts on SAP HANA from SLT and HANA Studio. Can you pls provide ur valuable inputs.
1. I need to extract data from ECC to HANA through SLT. Can you pls suggest me where should i define the ECC table in SLT. I found there is one TCODE IUUC_REPL_CONTENT, which we need to define ECC table. Can you pls elaborate what are the settings we need to perform in TCODE IUUC_REPL_CONTENT.
2. Is it possible to check the data in the SLT System. Pls let me know the steps to view data.
3. Can you pls tell me about Log table. Just want to know, when is the log table be created in ECC. Can we able to see LOG table in SE11 and what will the naming conversion for LOG table.
4. Can you please provide me the Important Standard function module used in the SLT Server.
5. In BW extraction, we have a standard data sources provided by SAP. If we want any addional fields, we will be achieving through Data source enchancement. Like this, can we perform adding some fields from some table with main table in SLT. Can we write a logic to pick only particular records in SLT. Pls suggest.
6. Can you pls suggest how to monitor the delta data in SLT. ie) Same like RSA7 in ECC.
1. You can easily replicate data through SLT.
- First you have to create RFC connection from source ECC system and DB coonection from target system. Please go through this detailed document (follow document flow I and II till point 7) on how to create connection and replication configuration.
- After creating configuration, go to tcode LTRC and select configuration you have created.
- Go to 'table overview' tab and check DD0* tables should be in "replication" status. If not then wait to get the tables in the status.
- If DD0* tables are in replication status, then click on the Data provisioning button and add your table in start replication.
2. You cant view the content of source table but you can see how many records replication/data statistics.
- Go to LTRC tcode and check Load statistics.
3. Log table is created when you add table for replication in SLT. You can see the table name "table overview" tab in LTRC tcode. Usually name are like this. /1CADMC/00001234, you can see this in source system.
4. They are several programs/FM behind replication, you can check the prog/FM behind LTRC.
5. Yes, you can add or delete fields and do transformations in SLT.
- Go to tcode LTRS and add table in "table settings", there you can add or delete fields along with transformations.
6. You can monitor it via tcode LTRO. For more details check the answer in thread.