cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Routine in Process Chains - Help needed - Urg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My requirement is something like this. I have done logical partitioning to some of the Infoproviders. Now i need to populate the logical copies with the data from the base cube, based on the data in the cube. I have a field 0CALMONTH in the cube, which has values ranging from 1 to 12. I need to push the data with 0CALMONTH values from 1 to 3 to the 1st copy cube and so on...

My idea is to write a routine there. But my knowledge in ABAP is very limited.

Can somebody help me as this is a critical requirement. Ponts will be awarded for the replies which helps me.

Thanks in Advance,

Sudeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use runtime information of DTP to determine your data target either in Start or End routine.

Go through the blog for more information.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

Why don't you try this in transformation level itself.

In the start routine of each infocube you can incorporate the necessary code..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Githen,

I have the filters set in the DTP itself. But my problem is with the process chains. If i am executing the process chain with the filters set in DTP, all the four DTP's (for the four copies) are getting executed. After that only it is going to the next process. Inorder to bypass that waiting time, i am looking to use some ABAP code. The process type "Decision Between Multiple Alternatives" is not working in my case.

So please provide me inputs with the ABAP code.

Sudeep.