Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP RAP+Flexible Programming Model - Making a column editable in macro Table

emalelez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created an app using VSCode Fiori Application Generator and selecting the Custom Page template, then I added to the Main.view.xml a table using macro Table provided by the Flexible Programming Model. I set the readOnly property to false because I want to edit the table.

This is the Main.view.xml file.

This is the result:

I'd like to have only the column in the red frame editable.

Is there any way to obtain this?

Technical information:

- S4HANA on premise

- SAPUI5 1.119.2

- OData V4 service created using ABAP RAP (the BDEF is unmanaged and I already defined the update method that is working properly when I change the value in the column "Quantità lavorata")

- App is not deployed yet. I'm just testing it with localhost

Regards

Necla_Catakli
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Emanuele,

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking longer than usual for your question to be answered. You might want to try an alternative route to speed things up.

Please check if a similar question has already been asked in the Community. We have found that sometimes questions that have been answered before are no longer receiving responses.

The easiest way to do this, is to visit the All Questions page and search for your specific topic.

You could also check the SAP Support Portal and search for SAP Notes, SAP Knowledge Base Articles and more.

If all of this doesn’t work, I would suggest that you create a support ticket. All you need to do is log onto the SAP Support Portal with your S-user ID and password: http://service.sap.com/message

Thank you,

Necla

View Entire Topic
jaroslav_hrbacek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Emalelez,

I would suggest to make those fields readonly in your behaviour. Something like this:

field ( readonly : update) FieldA, FieldB, FieldC....;

Anyway how did you achieve your result. Can you share your behaviour?

I can´t achieve it. My all fields can´t be edited.

Thanks

2024-02-27 15_04_23-Kontakten.png