cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Digit decimals printout in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding 3 digit decimals in invoice document in smartforms for Bahrain currency BHD.

I have copied LB_BIL_INVOICE to custom smartform. I have added an extra field called Discount given.

The issue is that fields which are standard such as Total Amount eg GS_HD_GEN-DPEND is correctly printing as 1,000.000 but the field i have added is comming as 50.00 i.e only 2 digit.

Kindly help on what setting i have to do to achieve 3 digit decimals i.e 50.000.

Regards

G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sridharnekkanti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

open smart form & declare currency field in global definition of the Currency/Quantity Fields tab.

Discount field and reference currency field name & data type as C CURR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

Thanks for the suggestion. But still 2 digits is only appearing.

Eg : 123.45 whereas the desired output is 123.456 ( three decimals ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

Apologies. I followed your first step but i did not assign Reference field in Currency/Quantity fields hence the error.

It did work and thanks for Florian and Sandra. Awarded points accordingly.

Thanks once again guys.

Regards,

G

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

see this [wiki - smart forms - amount field and currency code|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/HowcurrencycodeisdeterminedinSmartFormsforagivenamountfield] for more information

Former Member
0 Kudos

you either have declared your discount field wrong (with just 2 decimals). Would be wrong with 3 as well but well.

Or you didnt connect your currency-field which you hopefully have for your discount value, to the according currencykey.